Synthetica EP Demo Track Synthetica EP Demo Track

damn good

damn. good shit dude. this is my firrst 10/10 5/5 out of 30 ratings, you earned respect from the music guru, normaly hate happy gabba but that one was sick

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

ZELDA

the only reason i gave it a high score is cuz i love zelda, still needs work though, to boring, not thick enough intro, through in some pads

VGSongbird responds:

I was going for pure vocals, but it's good to keep perspective and always great to have a constructive criticism. I may revisit this, but probably not because I've already done 2 versions, and I don't want to beat the song to death ^_^

But thank you for your opinion; it really is important to me.

KG - Give it To Me KG - Give it To Me

same ol'- same ol'

good composure but lets get real, this jus like very other rap song out there, find somethin else to rap about

Donkey Kong Country (K. Rool) Donkey Kong Country (K. Rool)

not my cup of tea :|

not my cup of tea, but its good dude

Alchemy FX Alchemy FX

yeah dude!

hell yeah man i can get into this shit for real! only thing would be have a more beefy bass line, you could vocode the higher frequencies on the wobbler and push in some 30-60Hz bass line. IMO.

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

nice composure

i like the drifting melodic atmosphere dude. more like IDM than anything else

broove responds:

thanks ;)

Popcorn [RmX] Popcorn [RmX]

aint bad

it aint bad, but needs work, i have heard a song extremely simmilar to this dude, you didn't coppy this shit did ya?

Xiner responds:

I really didn't copy this from someone else. Can you please tell me which one does sound simmilar?